MESSAGE FROM BICKLEY FORD
Dear Valued Customer:
As you are aware the Covid-19 outbreak has had an impact on all of us. This is something That Bickley Ford is taking seriously, as our company is committed to protecting the safety and health of our customers and team members.
By following the guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization and Health Canada, our dealership has taken several steps to ensure the health and safety of our visitors.
Here are some of the safety measures taken:
- Bickley Ford has always emphasized the daily cleanliness and full maintenance of our facilities. However, we have now taken extra precautions with increased sanitization of all departments.
- We are also focused on ensuring that our team members remain healthy and have instructed all staff to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and pausing all non-essential work travel.
- We have asked any employee who is feeling ill to stay home, seek medical attention and return to work when advised by their physician.
- In addition we are proud to offer numerous ways to help our customers limit their health risk while supporting your needs for purchasing or servicing vehicles quickly and easily. Our sales offices are now closed due to government mandate but Bickley Ford has always and will continue to offer online tools to help with the purchasing process without leaving home.
- Also we will now be offering pick- up and delivery for any service customers which will include complete sanitization of all touch points of your vehicle prior to returning it to you. So if you vehicles service light comes on or you get a nail in your tire, don’t worry. We are open and committed to keeping vehicles on the road should you or your family need them.
Again, Bickley Ford genuinely values and cares about our customers and team members. We are committed to helping you with all of your automotive needs every step of the way.