Website Bickley Ford
The Lube, Tire and Undercoat Technician performs oil changes and lubricates moving parts of vehicles while in training with skilled technicians, installs and balances tires and is responsible for the application of undercoating.
Automotive dealership experience in Service is an asset but not a requirement. Mechanical background and interest is also an asset.
Consideration will be given to an applicant that has experience, and will be reflected in your pay plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install and balance tires.
- Tire storage and cataloguing tire inventory.
- Retrieve tires from tire storage as needed.
- Perform Lube, Oil, & Filter Changes as required.
- Apply undercoating to vehicles following manufacturer’s instructions and in compliance with all Health and Safety guidelines.
- Maintain undercoating equipment in good working order.
- Perform other Maintenance & Repairs based on technical level of expertise.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties, based on Management requirements and instruction.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.